Macbook not working?
No matter what the issue, we can help!
- Broken Screen
- Water Damage
- Computer will not turn on
- Turns on, but no image
- Battery & Charging Issues
We can do it all!
We now offer advanced level board repairs for issues that most cannot fix. Even if have already been told your device is dead or irreparable, it is still worth bringing it in to us for an assessment.
We have the equipment and skills to bring your device back to life!
We also accept Mail-In MacBook Repairs
How does this work?
- Call us to discuss your Macbook issue and we will confirm if it is appropriate for you to mail us your MacBook.
- Package your MacBook machine well – we assume no responsibility for damage that occurs during transit.
- Post your MacBook ONLY (no chargers, or other accessories eg. case, cover, ect) to
4/617 Dean Street
Albury, NSW 2640
- We will then assess your Macbook, and provide you with a quote.
- You can then choose to go ahead with the repair. Once it is repaired, we will post it back to you.
- If you don’t go ahead with the repair, we charge a $40 assessment fee.